Currently the Cholsey Parish Council has two Committees:
- Finance Committee
- Staffing Committee
The Finance Committee provides oversight on the Cholsey Parish Council’s financial planning, budgeting, and expenditure. It approves the annual Financial Report.
The Finance Committee meets quarterly and is comprised of the following:
- David Bamford (Councillor, Committee Chair)
- Judy Collins (Councillor)
- Colin Worley (Councillor)
- Kyn Pomlett (Councillor)
- Claire Bird (Parish Clerk)
- Sophie Smith (Assistant Clerk)
The Staffing Committee is responsible for the recruitment and employment of Cholsey Parish Council’s team of staff.